THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- To become an Art Invest Partner, and to access most of the features of our services, you must register for an account.
- Anyone can become an Art Invest Partner to obtain a membership and buy equity share in an artwork or collection.
- You are obliged to agree to invest no more than 10% of your net assets in any artwork, collection or membership plan. “Net assets” in this case means all of your financial resources, apart from the value of your main home, after deducting your expenses and any debts you may have.
- When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your e-mail address or other contact information.
- You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- During the registration process you have to provide a password. It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to qualify for the Art Invest Partners membership program.
THE DECISION PROCESS
In order to schedule an interview, you are first required to complete a questionnaire and the application form to make sure you completely understand the AIP investment program.
After an interview with the account manager, we determine whether or not the candidate meets our criteria as an Art Invest Partner.
Within two to five working days, we will send an email with the decision and further instructions on how to proceed. This is based on all the information you have submitted and on the discussion with your account manager.
Once your membership is approved, all formalities are complete, and the necessary set of documents are signed, you must then make your payment to purchase the equity in the artwork.
BECOMING AN ART INVEST PARTNER
Becoming an Art Invest Partner is a very simple and straightforward process which is completed in five easy steps.
To become an Art Invest Partner, select your membership plan.
Once you obtain Art Invest Partner status you will be able to view the available artwork on the platform, access the discussion board and key documentation.
Find the object of your investment
As an Art Invest Partner you can review the list of artworks as current investment opportunities, and see how each artwork will deliver a return for you as an investor.
You can also ask for further information or interact directly with your dedicated account manager through your personal dashboard.
Select an artwork you want to invest in.
Minimum investment 1,000 euro.
You can select as many artworks or membership plans as you want.
For each membership plan, you are asked to sign a separate contract.
We will take care of the formalities and prepare the paperwork.
Once you select the artwork, we will send you the necessary documents to sign.
After signing the documents and making the payment for your equity share, your membership will be legally binding.
You receive your share certificate and your copy of the insurance policy.
Within 5-10 working days after the payment of your investment has been received, we will issue your share certificate and your copy of the insurance policy.