THE ART INVEST PARTNERS CONCEPT
- Art Invest Partners program is a profit-making concept. We buy and sell artworks.
- As specialists, we estimate the potential resale value of a particular piece over the coming years and the eventual profit that could be made from each artwork.
- We buy artworks with our own funds and create collections.
- Then we offer you the opportunity to buy an equity share in a particular artwork or collection.
- Each share costs 1 euro.
- You can buy up to 70% of shares in any artwork we offer. When you buy an equity share and sign a contract, you are becoming a co-owner of that piece of art.
- You don’t have to be an art expert or have knowledge about fine art at all to become an Art Invest Partner and buy equity in artwork.
- It is our responsibility to make every effort to ensure a highly profitable sale down the road, which will benefit both parties by maximizing the profit on our mutual investment.
- By attracting Art Invest Partners to buy equity shares and co-own artworks, we are able to reinvest further in new artwork where we see a substantial potential for profit. This is the goal of Art Invest Partners project.
- Neither we nor you need any government license or special permissions to buy or sell equity in an artwork, or to interact as co-owners of that artwork.
The meaning of investing is that you buy equity in the hope that the value of your purchase will increase over time – and you will receive return on your investment. There is no guarantee of any profit. Sometimes there is no guarantee on your investment at all.
What makes the Art Invest Partners’ offer different is that we guarantee your investment amount and we guarantee a nominal interest rate in the event the artwork is not sold. No other company provides guarantees on similar investment opportunities.
We manage our mutual investment and unlike other offers on the market, we don't charge management fees.
We get our share after a profitable sale, so we are motivated in trading with the highest possible profit margins.