What Information We Collect
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail (“Personal Information”) that you provide us when you register as a Member on our website. You may update your personal information at any time by signing into your account;
- Your billing address, credit card and bank account information that you provide us when you register as an Art Invest Partner;
- Your computer’s operating system;
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Dates and times of your visits to our website, the pages you visited, and the length of time you were on our website;
- The website that referred you to our website;
- Such other information as may be necessary or helpful for us to achieve our purposes as stated above.
Sharing of Information
We will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any information about you to any other third party unless we are required to do so by law or we have received your consent.
However, we do not warrant that your use of our website will be confidential. We can disclose the information described above to companies in our corporate group.
We exercise reasonable security measures to protect your information. However, if you send information to or from our website, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you that it is. We are not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of security or confidentiality in respect to your use of our website or for any actions of any third party that received the information.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of the websites which you can access through links on our website. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of the linked websites because they may contain different terms and conditions that would apply to you.
International Transfer of Information
Our servers and information processing equipment are located in several countries and the information about you will be stored in those countries. By providing your information to us when using our website, you agree to our collection and use of your information, including the transfer to another country.
Emails from Art Invest Partners platform
If you do not want to receive emails from us, please sign into your account and disable the email options or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received from us. After unsubscribing, you should no longer receive from us that type of email.
Please note that when you voluntarily disclose your information in forums, chat areas or member profile pages on our website, all the information so disclosed becomes public and may be seen and used by other persons. We have no control over third party’s use of such information.